Here at Sequoia TreeScape we are always on the lookout for hardworking individuals to join our team. We are a well-established tree service company out of Newmarket that has been operating for over 10 years doing both residential and commercial tree work. We handle tree work in Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Richmond Hill, and throughout the York and northern Durham regions of Ontario. We have earned a reputation as a highly professional tree care company with excellent standards of service and are currently looking to expand our team.
Current Tree Work Job Positions Available
We are consistently on the lookout for qualified and self-motivated individuals interested in joining our tree service team. If you would like to be considered for any of the following positions please submit your resume via email to:
We are looking for a hardworking individual interested in tree work. The groundsperson position involves a number of support roles to the tree climbers including:
- Setting Up/Grabbing Equipment
- Hauling brush
- Chipping branches
- Ground-level pruning
- Rope running/spotting for climbers
- Felling trees
- Cutting wood into smaller pieces
- Leaf blowing
- Raking/Clean up of job site
- And more entry-level tree work tasks
This position has the potential to turn into a tree climber position for people who are interested and show skill in this particular area.
We are currently looking for a person who has successfully completed an arboriculture program and is a certified arborist to join our team of skilled individuals doing tree work throughout the York region. This role includes the following tasks:
- All tasks of the groundsperson
- Tree climbing
- Tree felling from heights
- And more skilled-level tasks
Qualifications for Any Staff Member At Sequoia TreeScape:
- The ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- A friendly/team-oriented personality
- Punctual and responsible person
- Able to handle the physical demands of the job
- A clean driving record is required for any position at Sequoia TreeScape, DZ licenses are appreciated but not mandatory.
- Experience with handling trailers, cranes, working a chainsaw, and tree work in general is appreciated
For more information regarding tree worker/arborist positions please feel free to email us, and if you are interested in a position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is determined by experience.
Please note – all positions at Sequoia TreeScape are seasonal early spring to late fall (roughly March to November)